When do we collect information?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete an Online Medical Questionaire
- Signup for a Trial Class
What information do we collect?
The information we collect is required for the purpose of creating your Member Account and for you to enrol in our classes. Such information allows you to be identified as a member of Tactical Defence Krav Maga and includes:
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, health declaration.
How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your website experience, and marketing. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to:
- Bill you for using our services as part of your membership
- Keep you informed about our services including operational matters relating to your Membership
- Provide relevant services to you
- Confirm your attendance to exercise classes or lessons
- To share club event photos on our internal social media platform called workplace (Your permission will be asked first before a picture is taken)
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis of how you use our services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services
- Understand how you use our services, to help us develop relevant and updated services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, for example your consent to receive direct marketing. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, you can opt out by following insubscribe link in marketing email. You can choose to opt out of all marketing or select your marketing preferences. Alternatively, if you are no longer a member, and wish to remove your consent to receive marketing content please contact by email to email@example.com.
Tactical Defence Krav Maga follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Tactical Defence Krav Maga uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Tactical Defence Krav Maga has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Tactical Defence Krav Maga does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.